jétte un coup d'oeil ici Rémi
(dans 8 string tunings)
s: les steel triple manches on trouvait des open en 6éme ( en C, D & en A), 13éme ( en C, E & Eb & F) & 11éme ( en Ab, A & Bb, B)
(delete bass notes for 6 string)
low to high :
* C6th-GACEGACE. Perhaps the most common tuning, used in Hawaiian, Country, Western Swing, and other styles. The 6th note of the scale(A) is introduced to the basic triad tuning of CEG, allowing full minor chords (ACE=Am) without slants. Barney Isaacs used the upper 6 strings of this tuning and called it Am7. He used it on all the tunes on the "Hawaiian Touch" recording with George Kuo (Dancing Cat Records 08022 38026-2). Jerry Byrd is credited with discovering this tuning.
* C6+A7-ACC#EGACE. The addition of the C# string in the bass allows for more chord voicing types- within the open strings, you can find A7 and C#diminished, along with the C6 chords. Not a 'strum' tuning, the C and C# together are dissonant. Another Jerry Byrd favorite.
* C6(high G)-ACEGACEG. The upper portion of the C6 pedal steel tuning (which has low C and F as it's 10th and 9th strings).The G 1st string extends the upper range of the instrument. BTW, many pedal steel players now lower that 1st string to D (lower pitch than the 2nd string), which allows some nice possibilities as well.
* E13-EG#DF#G#BC#E. Similar to the E9th pedal steel tuning with the added C#.A good Western Swing tuning.
* F#13 -F#, D#,F#,A#, E,G#,C#, E
* Joaquin Murphey, the unparalleled master of jazz steel guitar, as well as Herb Remington, Speedy West also used this F#13.
* E13-EG#BDEG#C#E. This version used in Hawaiian music.
* A6-F#AC#EF#ACE. Used by Herb Remington in his pre-pedal days (in fact, his pedal tuning is an extension based on this tuning). Another good Swing/Hawaiian sound
* C#m7-BDEG#BC#EG#. Used by Don Helms (with Hank Williams), Little Roy Wiggins (Eddy Arnold, George Morgan) and Speedy West.
* C#m-EBEG#C#E. Similar to E13.
* Sol Hoopii used this 6string tuning among others: EBEG#C#E
* B11-C#D#F#AC#E. A beautiful Hawaiian tuning.
Leavitt tuning. D C Bb G E Db Eb C.
8 string tunings (low to high):
C13 - C Bb C E G A C E
B11 - B F# B D# F# A C# E
E13 - E G# B D F# G# C# E
ZumSteel D10 9/8 - Gibson EH 150 - Mesa Boogie Studio Preamp - Lexicon MPX1
PV Telonics - Peavey Nashville 1000 - BJS steel bar - Jagwire strings -